Friday, April 29, 2016

Starting my blog

Last year, I was thinking of creating my blog again.  I used to have my blog but I deleted it some 8 years ago.  It was somehow a personal blog, so I decided that this time it would be a travel blog.  But I couldn't find the words to write anything.  I write articles for magazines but I couldn't start for my blog until January of this year.
I met with my classmate Rafael to start the blog.  We would be needing 20 write ups, in which I made a deadline for myself to launch the blog during Chinese New Year.  So I uploaded my first entry on the 20th using this website but failed to have 20 posts.  It took 2 months to complete the 20 posts and it got better in time.  I know now what to write and what to focus on.
Rafael and I met again, but this time with Bryan a web developer.  We formulated the blog and so we created the A Journey With Me blog last March.  And now we have a team, the three of us developing our website which is mostly about travel, food, on-line magazine and technology stuff for travel.
I decided to retain this blog, for personal use.  And to link our official blog here.
Please support our blog for travel adventures. A Journey With Me.  We also have multimedia account, please follow: 

Twitter: ajourneywith_me 
Instagram: ajourneywithmeblog



No comments:

Post a Comment