Saturday, February 20, 2016

Smile Magazine Destination Guides

Coming from a workshops of Writer's Block Philippines, I was able to create manuscript.  I was able to submit articles to different magazines.  Some where published, others, I'm still waiting for the pitch to be approved.  My first write-ups was published in Smile Magazine of the Cebu Pacific Airlines, the last pages of the magazine under the Destination Guides.  I already have two, one for my Phuket Trip, published last October 2014, and the Taiwan Trip, published this February 2016.  Thank you to my mentor, Ms. Nikka.  If you want to submit a destination guides, let me know.  You'll never know, you're friends, colleagues or acquaintance might see you thru the pages of the magazine.  Just like some of my friends who were able to read my write ups and were eager to send me a picture of the the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment